The North Sydney Retirement Trust (“NSRT”) Board overseas the operations of the James Milson Retirement Village (“JMV”) at North Sydney.
James Milson Village has been in operation for over 45 years and provides care for circa 250 residents across:
- Residential Aged Care
- Memory Support (Dementia Specific/Dementia Secure)
- Respite Care
- Palliative care
The NSRT is a Not for Profit Company, Limited by Guarantee, a registered charity (ACNC) and Public Benevolent Institution.
Our vision is “To be, and be recognised as, a centre of excellence in services for the ageing.”
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from the Community for two (2) new Non-Executive Directors for our Board. We are looking for particular capabilities / experience in the following areas:
- Aged care experience – operations, policy and strategy
- Accounting / Financial Management
- Significant Site Development / Redevelopment
- Project Management
It is envisaged, that the role will require at least 12 days (taking into account time for preparation for meetings) to be allocated to it per year, undertaking:
- Regular attendance of scheduled Board meetings either in person or by phone.
- Attend special board meetings that may be called on an ad-hoc basis to discuss strategy and special items.
- Sitting on specially constituted committees which may be convened from time to time.
The positions are unpaid. Successful applicants will need to be able to supply a recent Police Criminal Record Check.
Please send your expression of interest – together with supporting credentials – to Paul McPherson, Chairman, North Sydney Retirement Trust (email@example.com )
Enquiries can be made to Paul McPherson on 0411 428 734.