Our Lifestyle and Activities Program
At James Milson Village, we believe that it is important to help our residents to enjoy their lives and remain engaged. All residents, from all levels of care are encouraged to participate in lifestyle activities that interest them. Our Lifestyle Program runs all year and is overseen by our Occupational Therapist and Lifestyle team. The calendar changes to meet the needs of current residents, some examples of our activities are listed below:
- Daily exercise programs to keep you fit.
- Dance Classes.
- The option to participate in gardening activities.
- Regular movies and other media entertainment.
- Access to an onsite library.
- 24hr visiting rights to make it easy for loved ones to visit.
- Weekly happy hour – because old does not mean boring!
- Regular onsite live performances.
- Hairdressing services. Our salon is open six (6) days a week and open to residents, their families and staff.
- Regular outings (eg: Bus trips, shopping trips, organised social events such as Vivid Cruises)
Our Delicious Menu Options
Fresh and tasty meals are fundamental to lifestyle and overall happiness. We are extremely proud to introduce our new partnership with Cater Care.
Cater Care and James Milson Village believe that everybody deserves to have choice, as well as their preferences and dietary requirements heard and as such provide a range of tasty meals and snack each and every day.
We can also provide catering for family events held internally or externally to the village at very reasonable rates.
Throughout the day a range of biscuits, cakes and scones are provided for residents and family members to enjoy in our “almost” café.
Cater Care also provide a shopping basket experience, where residents can choose from a list of essential items and have this delivered to your room.